Due to the new requirements set by the government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR), the Diabetes Preventing the Preventables (DPP) Forum on 2 August will go digital and be held in VIRTUAL CONFERENCE only. Looking forward to meeting all of you ONLINE!
To enjoy 20% discount, please kindly remind to copy your staff card or write the name of association and your member no. and fax/email/mail it with your registration form. The list of associations is as follows:
- Association of Hong Kong Diabetes Nurses Limited
- Association of Hong Kong Nursing Staff
- College of Nursing Hong Kong
- Diabetes Hongkong
- Hong Kong Academy of Medicine
- Hong Kong Association for the Study of Obesity
- Hong Kong College of Community Medicine
- Hong Kong College of Physicians
- Hong Kong Dietitians Association
- Hong Kong Doctors Union
- Hong Kong Nutrition Association Ltd.
- Hong Kong Physiotherapy Association
- Hong Kong Podiatrists Association
- Hong Kong Society of Behavioral Health - Hong Kong Society of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Reproduction
- Hospital Authority
- The Hong Kong College of Family Physicians
- The Hong Kong Geriatrics Society
- The Hong Kong Medical Association
- The Hong Kong Paediatric Nurses Association Limited
- The Hong Kong Paediatric Society
- The Hong Kong Association of Renal Nurses
- The Pharmaceutical Society of Hong Kong
- The Practising Pharmacists Association of Hong Kong
- The Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Hong Kong
- The Society of Physicians of Hong Kong
Delegates are strongly recommended to register Online.
Registration Form: Word Format
Please download and complete the registration form and send to:
Asia Diabetes Foundation
Unit K, 4/F, Haribest Industrial Building
45-47 Au Pui Wan Street
Shatin, New Territories
We accept below payment methods:
Faster Payment System (FPS, 轉數快) account no: 166594218
Bank / Tele Transfer - please instruct your local bank with the following information:
Bank Transfer to "ASIA DIABETES FOUNDATION LIMITED"
Bank name: Hang Seng Bank Limited
Bank address: 83 Des Voeux Rd Central Hong Kong SAR
Bank Account No.: 773 647474 883
Swift code: HASEHKHH
- A Hong Kong Cheque - please make payable to "ASIA DIABETES FOUNDATION LIMITED"
Cancellation and Refund
- Written notice of cancellation must be received on or before 10 July 2020 by e-mail or fax to the Secretariat. The registration fee, after deducting 50% administrative charge, will be refunded within one month after the Symposium.
- There will be no refund for notice of cancellation received after 11 July 2020. However, replacement of participant is allowed, subject to approval by the Organizing Committee. Please send details of the replacement in writing to the DPP Secretariat on or before 24 July 2020. No substitution will be accepted after 25 July 2020.
Letter of Invitation
The DPP Secretariat will provide a letter of invitation upon request. This letter is to facilitate delegate's travel and visa arrangements only. The invitation does not imply provision of any financial or other support.
All delegates and accompanying persons are responsible for their own medical, accident and other necessary insurance.